Simple. Powerful. Easy To use.
1 Intuitive customer wait list management tool
2 Customers do not need to install anything!
3 Can handle multiple Services and separate queue lines!
4 FREE to use and no need for signup (basic waiting list features)**
5 Internet connection not needed (basic waiting list functions)**
6 Generates graphical and Excel summary reports
**for basic functions
1. Synchronizes the customer queue list with the TV Display list.
2. Shows the Company Name from the Settings
3. Shows the current number of Customers in queue and the Average Waiting Time (AWT) for the day.
4. The list of Services, each of which is an independent customer queue. A maximum of 3 Services can be configured.
5. For a "No Show" customer, there will be an option to call these "No Show" customers again and join the regular queue.
6. List of Customers currently in queue. The arrival time and waiting time length is shown, any customer notes are also shown. The phone icon when clicked allows a phone call or SMS to this customer.
7. Add a new Customer to the current queue.
8. Call the next customer for the current queue.
Yes, you can send SMS messages or notifications to a particular customer using the device's own built in SIM Card. See here.
Yes you can use the QueuePad app even without an internet connection, all the basic wait list functions will work. There will be no synch with the Customer Display Screen, and online reports won't be gererated.
No, you do not need to sign up for an online account if you will only need the basic wait list functions of the QueuePad mobile app.
The QueuePad software is available for both iOS devices and Android devices. However, the Customer Display Screen is currently only availble for iOS mobile app.
On the QueuePad mobile app, go to the Display tab, click on Generate to create a 6 digit Display Code. Then open a web browser window and navigate to https://display.queuepad.com/ , proceed to enter the 6 digit Display Code that was generated. The QueuePad customer queue should now be reflected on the web browser display screen.
On the QueuePad Mobile App, Monitor Queue Screen ,at the upper right hand corner is a "Refresh" button, this will force synch the current queue items in the mobile app with the web browser Display Screen.
When you enter the customer details when creating a new queue entry, there are 2 places where these data is being saved:
QueuePad is a waiting list app developed by Ivant Technologies, a Philippine-based company with almost 10 years of software development experience, serving more than 300+ small and big companies worldwide.
The dynamic software industry in the Philippines has delivered numerous innovative software solutions, and the Philippines is fast becoming the top software outsourcing destination for Western economies.
QueuePad is a simple to use but full-featured waiting list queuing app for small businesses. It is suitable for restaurants, bakeries, beauty shops, clinics, spas, etc., wherever customers need to join a wait list and queue in line.
For the basic wait list functions, the app is ready to use, no need for sign-up, and is usable even without an internet connection.*
*Some advanced features will require a WIFI and an internet connection.